FINAL SCORE: #1 Berkeley College 74, #8 Villa Maria College 60
RECORDS: #1 Berkeley College 28-0, #4 Penn State Greater Allegheny 23-6
LOCATION: Penn State Fayette Main Arena, Uniontown, Pa.
IN BRIEF: The Berkeley College Knights handled business against #4 Penn State Greater Allegheny 74-60. Starting forward Stephon Jennings led Berkeley with 18 points, 9 rebounds, 6 steals, and in minutes played with 32. In the loss, Greater Allegheny's Jordan Payne led his team with 20 points, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists.
- Berkeley reserve Ricardo Ayuso scored 16 points.
- Berkeley scored 28 points from free throws.
- Berkeley scored 13 second chance points – Greater Allegheny had 0.
- Greater Allegheny shot 33.3% from the three-point line.
BEHIND THE BOXSCORE
- Greater Allegheny led by as much by 12 in the first half.
- Berkeley went on an 11-0 run in 2 minutes to take the lead and control of the game.
Berkeley College advances to play the Men's Division II National Championship for the third straight year in a row. Tip-off is at 8:45 p.m. at Main Arena.