Update 10/11/16 - Full Results and Recap of the 2016 USCAA Golf National Championship can be found at this link.
The 2016 USCAA Golf National Championship will be held October 9-11, 2016, at the Penn State Blue Course in State College, PA. Information on this year's event, including lodging, registration, and rules can be found in the 'Championship Information' link above. The links for results, All-Americans, and National All-Academic award winners will be available during and immediately following the tournament.
USCAA Golf National Championships Qualification Standards
1. The number of players permitted per team will be five, with four scoring.
2. Golfers must average 100 or below (per 18 holes) during the season to qualify for the event.
3. As an exception, a team may bring one player with an average score of 105 or below if needed to fill a team.
4. No player with an average round score greater than 105 is permitted to attend.
5. Course space permitting, individuals unattached to a team are permitted with an average round score of 90 or below.